What's new

green’s introduction!

green!

Hi! My name is Adam, but I go by green online. I am 18 years old, use he/him pronouns and am a guppy fish caretaker that has been in the hobby for 3 years. I own a 37 gallon, 20 gallon
A221E011-70F4-4F05-ABE7-C806562C088A.jpeg
and 10 gallon tank.
AE74CD0B-0B46-47E1-8F2F-C809D483C80C.jpeg
I care for common guppy,
D084E26A-0BEA-4F95-9502-2D489B1F1E5C.jpeg
purple mosaic dumbo ears and other guppy variant.
A5F9789C-EB82-405B-AB45-22D43C9DDB5B.jpeg
All heavily planted tanks!! My Instagram is @_adam_was_garbitch_ ! Always looking for some fishy loving friends 🫶🏻

Dude those are gorgeous tanks! What plants do have in your tanks? Also that blue fish is a stunner!

I assuming the purplish plant is the super magenta? Really adds some color to the tank. Good choice for some extra color.

Do you have plans for more tanks in the future? Anything you want to do with a future tank?

I assuming the purplish plant is the super magenta? Really adds some color to the tank. Good choice for some extra color.

Do you have plans for more tanks in the future? Anything you want to do with a future tank?
Yes! This is the Super Magenta.
7D680B2E-6294-49F1-95C2-AE07BD5BED19.jpeg
but not really if I’m being honest! I’d just like to give good homes to the fish I currently am caring for, I have no plans to get more as of right now and I’m going to work on planting my 37 gallon once I fix up my car but it’ll look just like my other 2 tanks! Nothing special.

Beautiful tanks! Those purple mosaic dumbo ear guppies are gorgeoussss! Are they supposed to get much bigger or will they stay that size?

Fr keep it up. I think planted tanks looks awesome. It was something that made me really like the idea of having a freshwater tank when I was looking to keep fish

Fr keep it up. I think planted tanks looks awesome. It was something that made me really like the idea of having a freshwater tank when I was looking to keep fish
Absolutely!! I love planted tanks. Also driftwood is just amazing. The whole foresty vibe to freshwater tanks is to die for.

You should check out some of John's tanks (I need to add the ability to tag people tomorrow). He has an introduction post with some pictures of his tanks though. You will probably appreciate what he has been doing

You should check out some of John's tanks (I need to add the ability to tag people tomorrow). He has an introduction post with some pictures of his tanks though. You will probably appreciate what he has been doing
Noted!! I’ll check it out.

Back