What's new

Aurora IceLeaf

Aurora IceLeaf

Early Adopter
hi! im aurora, i do digital art and animation, and i love anime and animals!

i have a yellow bellied slider named Tortuga, three zebra dainos named Larry, Barry and Terry. I have a golden mystery snail named Noodle, a black mystery name named Tokoyami, and an ivory mystery im still coming up with a name for.

i also have two Eastern White-Lip Globe snails named Gary and Johnny. Two Asian tramp snails and a dowel snail (i think thats correct term).

currently setting up a community tank!

What are you going to put in your community tank?

Mind sharing some pictures of your pets?

What are you going to put in your community tank?

Mind sharing some pictures of your pets?
yeah sure! I'm thinking endler's, some cory's and shrimp, prolly more but thats what im starting with.

IMG_20240424_110231886.jpg

IMG_20240424_110137552.jpg

IMG_20240424_110129374.jpg

IMG_20240424_110124935_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240408_231435017.jpg

Well it looks like she is very well taken care of ☺️ how long have you had her for?
since February! i rescued her from a friend who was not taking care of her properly (she was living in a ten gal w one other turtle, no substrate, two inches of filthy water, and no filtration, no heating or lighting, and she was three years old an only an inch and a half)

shes being spoiled silly now 😭 (aka i have no wallet) but i feel bad about leaving the other turtle. hopefully one day in the future ill be able to take the other one too.

since February! i rescued her from a friend who was not taking care of her properly (she was living in a ten gal w one other turtle, no substrate, two inches of filthy water, and no filtration, no heating or lighting, and she was three years old an only an inch and a half)

shes being spoiled silly now 😭 (aka i have no wallet) but i feel bad about leaving the other turtle. hopefully one day in the future ill be able to take the other one too.
Awww that is so awesome! Ugh that makes me so happy lol good on you taking her in. That must feel really good to see her happy and growing now ☺️ what a lucky little gal 🐢

Awww that is so awesome! Ugh that makes me so happy lol good on you taking her in. That must feel really good to see her happy and growing now ☺️ what a lucky little gal 🐢
yeah! i keep sending pics and such to my friend in hopes it'll get her to go 'oh thats how your supposed to care for a turtle' but no luck yet. rly hoping i can take tha second sometime in the future.

yeah! i keep sending pics and such to my friend in hopes it'll get her to go 'oh thats how your supposed to care for a turtle' but no luck yet. rly hoping i can take tha second sometime in the future.
Would you be able to keep them both together in the tank Tortuga is already in? Or would you need a whole new setup?

Would you be able to keep them both together in the tank Tortuga is already in? Or would you need a whole new setup?
tortuga is in a 20 gal tall and shes 2 inches, so shes in the bare minimum for her size. if i could somehow get my hands on a 40-50 gal i would keep both but i dont have room

tortuga is in a 20 gal tall and shes 2 inches, so shes in the bare minimum for her size. if i could somehow get my hands on a 40-50 gal i would keep both but i dont have room
She's 2 inches!?!? Omg I had no idea she was so little! Is she supposed to be much bigger or is that around her cap? That's so adorable. You'll need to take a picture of her next to something for perspective. I thought she was so much bigger lol

Back