What's new

Aurora IceLeaf

She's 2 inches!?!? Omg I had no idea she was so little! Is she supposed to be much bigger or is that around her cap? That's so adorable. You'll need to take a picture of her next to something for perspective. I thought she was so much bigger lol
yeah no, shes supposed to be full size by three years old (5-8inches) but bc of how she grew up she was about 1.75 inches when i got her, so she is definitely doing better. im pretty sure her growth is stunted, but while thats sad its also whats keeping her large enough for me to keep

T
yeah no, shes supposed to be full size by three years old (5-8inches) but bc of how she grew up she was about 1.75 inches when i got her, so she is definitely doing better. im pretty sure her growth is stunted, but while thats sad its also whats keeping her large enough for me to keep
I think it's just so awesome that you took her in and are giving her a better life than what she was getting. I always think it is such a noble thing to take an animal from a poor situation and do what you can to make their life happier. Kudos to you 👍

T

I think it's just so awesome that you took her in and are giving her a better life than what she was getting. I always think it is such a noble thing to take an animal from a poor situation and do what you can to make their life happier. Kudos to you 👍
thank you! she was the most expensive and oddly the best decision ive ever made XD she comes swimming up to the glass super fast when you walk into the room and tried to nip at fingers during feeding loll

Back