What's new

BolensFrogQuatics

BolensFrogQuatics

Contributor
Early Adopter
Hi! My name is BolensFrogQuatics. Animals of all types are my passion. Snakes, frogs, fish, birds, you name it I probably have or have had it at some point. I live in a very rural region of Eastern Kentucky but that hasn’t stopped me from getting my hands on some unique pets. I have experience in many areas of animal husbandry so I will be here to help as much as possible!

Dart frogs

830984F2-E67F-4D4A-AD19-84BC02E2DD8D.jpeg

D0212847-B533-433D-B60C-236303AE4A6E.jpeg

964C1FB9-7601-407B-9117-FCDD93832029.jpeg

E6993FE4-F0E6-4026-BB7F-C239F056F07F.jpeg

EFF1EAFE-4E9E-4B9E-BF4F-8B515036F4AA.jpeg

Dude i love those frog fr. Everytime i see them, you make me want to get some haha

The hawkfish is pretty dope too. Don't you have to be careful what you put in the tank with those? Like little crabs are a no no right?

Dude i love those frog fr. Everytime i see them, you make me want to get some haha

The hawkfish is pretty dope too. Don't you have to be careful what you put in the tank with those? Like little crabs are a no no right?
Man I love the frogs. They are probably my favorite thing to watch lol.

As far as the long nose goes you just need to be mindful of the size of shrimp or other crustaceans you house with them. I’ve had cleaner shrimp and peppermint shrimp with them. Just gotta make sure they’re too big to be eaten.

I'm telling ya. Frogs have to be fun as hell to watch. And feed

They’re getting pretty common these days. A lot of pet stores are starting to pick them up. Even Pet Co. has them.
thats a bit scary haha. I was watching a border patrol show on tv and the amount of exotic pets trafficed was insannnnne. It would be pretty cool to catch people doing that lol

thats a bit scary haha. I was watching a border patrol show on tv and the amount of exotic pets trafficed was insannnnne. It would be pretty cool to catch people doing that lol
Yeah I’m not sure where they are coming from lol. They aren’t notorious breeders and they only produce a hand full of tadpoles at a time. It wouldn’t surprise me if trafficking was part of that equation.

My list of current pets:

2-dogs
1-cockatiel
2-sun conures
1-40 gallon reef
1-5 gallon planted Betta tank
2-ball pythons
1-red tail boa
6-dart frogs
1-rat
2-turtles
5-mice

I also have farms for isopods and mice as feeders.

Wtf you have a jelly fish tank and aren't using it? We saw one at the zoo here and it was crazy cool

Wtf you have a jelly fish tank and aren't using it? We saw one at the zoo here and it was crazy cool
Man idk what happened they all just dissolved out of nowhere and it was super expensive to get them shipped out here so I just said “beta tank” lol

Back