What's new

BolensFrogQuatics

Yeah they’re not supposed to have any sharp corners in them. Because the jellyfish are so delicate they’ll get blown into a corner and it will tear them apart. But even if they do get ripped to shreds a lot of times they’ll grow back from one or more of those pieces given it has the necessary organs.

it would be much easier than doing fish atm, that is for sure

I’m probably going to turn mine into a predatory freshwater. I want to go with an Amazon theme. There are teacup rays you can get that are from the Amazon.

But I also thought about doing an Australian theme with archer fish with a fly river turtle. It’s the only fully aquatic freshwater turtle in the world.

Aren't archer fish the ones that spit at things to eat lol
Yeah. I love those. I want them lol.

I could mix them with the Amazon theme but I just don’t want to ruin the theme. I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with doing that but I just have a thing with it myself.

Can’t forget about my girl, Tundra!

06EDE982-D8AC-4771-B16C-BEED8EABEC30.png

I kept the water pretty shallow in this setup because this little guy has some deformities in his shell that make it difficult for him to swim. I wanted him to be able to breathe even if he was laying on the bottom and needed a rest.

Back